Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Nottinghamshire
The rehab in Nottinghamshire offers professional help for various substance dependencies with 24/7 care and in-house medical treatment.
The decision to enter rehab can be both demanding and a relief. You will be utterly abstinent throughout treatment, protecting yourself from triggers and temptations while you recuperate and work on yourself. This treatment centre focuses on rebuilding your life and starting again happier and healthier.
Nottinghamshire is an excellent place for rehab. It has good transport and accommodation. It also offers space and isolation to escape stress and pressure at home.
Why should you choose to visit a treatment centre?
Everyone has different feelings and boundaries regarding drugs and drinking and their effect on themselves and those around them. When a loved one drinks excessively, it can worry the entire family. However, for others, it’s just a temporary phase. They hope that this phase will eventually come to an end.
Addiction has several clear signs, and if you notice several of the below, you likely need rehab treatment.
- Hiding your drug or drink intake.
- Denying how much you drink or use drugs.
- Erratic or obsessive behaviour such as stealing, missing work or studying due to drinking or taking drugs.
- Continued substance abuse despite worsening anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues.
- Physical decline: weight loss, insomnia, poor self-care, and personal hygiene.
If you have these symptoms and use drugs or alcohol too much, it clearly shows that you need rehab.
Why is rehab so important?
Taking a break from your addiction helps you consider where your life is going. You can find yourself caught up in substance abuse, and those facing addiction due to lifestyle factors must step away.
“If you’ve struggled to quit, detox treatment can help you succeed early on.”
Using prescribed medicines to manage your feelings in the early weeks stops you from feeling down and physically strained. Recovery is about making you feel better, so a medical detox is starting how you mean to continue.
Many people in rehab comment that they experience a weight lifted after detoxification and feel ‘better and well’.
Without the burden of chemical dependence, your newfound strength helps carry you into the therapy phase of treatment. You can choose between personal or group therapy at the rehab in Nottinghamshire, based on your preference.
Privacy and individual attention are advantages of speaking with a counsellor alone.
Group therapy is essential for addiction treatment. It stops loneliness and helps people feel part of a community when they stop using.
You can also practice your newfound coping skills with others and find strength in supporting each other.
Pros and cons of inpatient treatment
Knowing what is available is essential in most life decisions, and rehab is no exception.
- Round-the-clock medical supervision
- Abstinent rehab means it is free from temptations
- In-house counsellors, doctors, and care staff
- Fully catered, meaning you can focus on recovery, not daily tasks
- A supportive group of fellow recoverees reduces isolation and loneliness
- Taking time away from home or work life
- Private and therefore paid for
- Change in routine and living area
I can’t pay for private rehab; what can I do?
If you find the price of inpatient rehab isn’t manageable, many options exist. Asking friends and family to help, even with just a small contribution, is common. This enables you to afford the treatment you need and invests those around you in your recovery. Health insurance employers and charities are also avenues to explore for help.
Private rehabilitation does have a cost. If you can’t afford treatment, outpatient care is available.
In Nottinghamshire, several charitable groups can support you while detoxing and receiving treatment at home. Many of these groups offer to counsel and help with arranging a medical detox safely.
What should I be looking for in rehab?
Choosing from the available rehabs and knowing what you or a loved one need can be challenging. Our team can provide an overview of the healing available in Nottinghamshire, but you should consider the following carefully.
- They treat what you or a friend or family member are addicted to. Although many rehab centres help a wide range of addictions, some drug addiction needs specialist treatment. Also, some rehab is exclusively for alcohol or only for drugs, so finding somewhere that meets your needs is vital.
- We need to establish a rehab is in the right area for you. To have personal space, it’s essential to know what you want, whether it’s something nearby or far away.
- Being within your budget is very important, and we can help you find somewhere to suit most financial situations.
Speaking to a rehab expert can help you in making this choice. Our team includes counsellors, former rehab carers and interventionists to give you an insight into what rehab is like. They can help you persuade a loved one to go to rehab or support you in deciding to go yourself.